CHC43315 CERTIFICATE IV IN MENTAL HEALTH
RU CPD x My Flex
CHC43315 Certificate IV in
My Flex Health and RUCPD offer programmes in Malaysia and Southeast Asia, which can lead to roles in a number of countries across the globe, such as Canada, the UK, Singapore, and Australia.
- This qualification reflects the role of the worker who provide self-directed recovery oriented support for people affected by mental illness and psychiatric disability.
- Work involves implementing community-based programs and activities focusing on mental health, mental illness and psychiatric disability.
- Work is undertaken in a range of community contexts, , as community based non in employment. Work is carried out autonomously under the broad guidance of other practitioners and professionals.
To achieve this qualification the candidate must have completed at least 80 hours of work as detailed in the assessment requirements of various units of competency.
CERTIFICATION: TRAINING ACCREDITATION COUNCIL OF AUSTRALIA
Delivery & Duration of Training
15 Units in Total
- 11 core units
- 4 elective units (at risks electives)
- Introductory Cost Available